We are proud to be a part of an exclusive group of dedicated professionals who embrace their occupation as not merely a job, but a special way of life.
Here at Great Waters Inn, seasoned outfitter and guide Mark Lane, heads up a talented group of veteran guides. Rich in abilities, enthusiastic and with patience to spare, our guides will accompany you to the area’s most productive rivers and streams.
With their knowledge and guidance at your disposal, your fly fishing success and enjoyment is assured.
Rates And Booking Information...
Multiple Day Package Rates
Our packages start at a minimum of three days guided fishing. All packages include arrival night lodging and dinner, guided fishing and all lodging and meals. Also included are all daily tackle needs such as flies, leaders etc.
Multi-day all inclusive packages based on double occupancy
- 3 day / 4 night package $2,995 per person
- 4 day / 5 night package $3,395 per person
- 5 day / 6 night package $3,995 per person
- 6 day / 7 night package $4,495 per person
Single Supplement $150.00 per day
Non-package daily guide rates are available for those looking for a day or two of guided fishing. Our daily guide rates include professional guide service, lunch, transportation, and all daily tackle needs such as flies, leaders etc. $695 two anglers.
- Cancellations received before 90 days from arrival date, 100% of deposit may be transferred to another date or to another angler or refunded minus 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 45-90 days from arrival date, 50% of deposit may be transferred to another date or to another angler or refunded minus 10% cancellation fee
- Less than 45 days before arrival date, No deposits will be refunded or credited to another date/angler.
With each passing year we see more women interested in learning to fly fish.
Great Waters Inn employs a wonderful and talented woman, Jen Taylor, as one of our licensed Montana Guides.
Jen is available to instruct and accompany women of all ages interested in spending their day either on the water, hiking or taking in the scenic and historical opportunities that abound throughout the Big Hole Valley.
Daily opportunities for 3 to 5 pound trout are a reality, fish in the 8 to 10 pound range not uncommon. Small nymphs and streamers fished on floating lines are effective. These lake fish are "rockets" peeling off yards of line at the sting of the barb. A morning spent on Clark Canyon combined with an afternoon on the Beaverhead makes for a superb fly fishing experience.
We guide three additional rivers which are included in our travel trips, the Missouri, Yellowstone and Big Horn. Please inquire for specific details about our travel excursions to these renowned streams.